Sat, May 06|
Virtual Meet Your Spirit Guide Workshop
With the Method Developed & Used by Dolores Cannon
Time & Location
May 06, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM MDT
About the event
Curious about the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT®) and tapping into your Higher Self?
Not sure if you believe in guardian angels, spirit guides, the power of hypnosis, or our ability to tap into Univeral Consciousness?
Have you attended another amazing group hypnosis session with Jason and are eagerly waiting for your next journey?
Perfect! This meeting is for you!
Join me for this opportunity to meet with your spirit team and access unlimited guidance and healing using the method developed by Dolores Cannon!
All are welcome to join in and be sure to bring an open heart and mind!
Cost to Attend
This is a gratitude- & donation-based event.
$15 minimum donation
Refunds, Cancellations, No-Shows
Because this is a donation-based event, no refunds will be granted after you have registered. Thank you for your generosity, support, understanding, and cooperation.
Preparations & Requirements
- In the days leading up to the session, repeat to yourself, "I connect with my Higher Self and spirit guides," several times. The exact wording is important, even if you don't think you do.
- Think of a specific question you would like an answer to at this time, as this will help to set your intention and shape what you will see and experience during the hypnosis. Please write this question down.
- Get plenty of rest the night before the day of our meeting.
- For thirty minutes or so before the session, meditate or do something that calms your mind and body. This might include taking a walk, spending time in nature, doing something artistic, writing, listening to music, or whatever calls most to you. This will help you to put the rational, analytical, factual Ego side of yourself to the side and tap into your creative, imaginative, and open your heart to the experience.
- If possible, try to limit excessive caffeine intake prior to the session, so you can relax fully.
- Please find a quiet and dimly lit space, free of distractions, where you can sit or rest comfortably. This is especially important!
- Drinking alcohol or using recreational drugs before or during the session is strongly discouraged, as it will cloud your ability to open to and connect with your Higher Self and spirit team. Take prescribed medications as you would normally.
- Please do not attend while driving or operating any machinery. (Believe me, it has happened in the past!)
- Finally, be sure to have a pen/pencil and something to write on. You will be recording what you see and experience after the hypnosis.
Be on Time
The room will be locked after the first 5 to 10 minutes and no one will be admitted after that time, so please try to arrive early. The waiting room will be open 30 minutes prior to the session.
***This event starts at 12 pm Pacific Standard Time/1 pm Mountain Standard Time/2 pm Central Standard Time/3pm Eastern Standard Time. Please double-check how the time converts into your local time zone and plan accordingly. Latecomers will not be admitted for any reason. ***
The nature and organization of the meeting requires you to be present from the beginning of the session. You will receive essential information and preparation for the hypnosis portion during the welcome and introduction to help you get the most from your experience.
Also, latecomers can also be incredibly disruptive to others, and a safe, relaxed, calm, and focused space is crucial for everyone to benefit.
Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call +1 (970) 671-7448
See you Saturday, May 6th @ 12 PM PST!
Love & Light,
Please note: This is a group hypnosis technique developed and used by Dolores Cannon, creator of the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique™ (QHHT®) and Certified QHHT® practitioners, but this is not an official QHHT® Session. Rather, it is a simplified version that takes you into a lighter state of trance and helps you to meet your spiritual team and remember your experience.
Group Meditative Hypnosis
Pay what you want
Pay what you want